7 de mayo de 2011

Las luces de neón y los carteles gigantes de Broadway

Hablemos de Broadway....
De sus luces, de sus carteles gigantes...
De sus teatros, de las fabulosas comedias musicales americanas.
De estrellas.... On Broadway y Off-Broadway.
Fascinante, como todo en New York.

Broadway New York 2011
Broadway New York 2011

"They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway
They say there’s always magic in the air

But when you’re walkin’ down the street
And you ain’t had enough to eat
The glitter rubs right off and you’re nowhere"


Broadway New York 2011
Broadway New York 2011

"They say the women treat you fine on Broadway
But lookin’ at them just gives me the blues
‘cause how ya gonna make some time..."


Broadway New York 2011
"When all you got is one thin dime
And one thin dime won’t even shine your shoes"


Broadway New York 2011

"They say that I won’t last too long on Broadway
I’ll catch a grey hound bus for home they all say
But they’re dead wrong I know they are
‘cause I can play this here guitar"


Broadway, Times Square New York 2011
Broadway, Times Square New York 2011
"And I won’t quit till I’m a star on Broadway..."

Broadway New York 2011
Y es George Benson quien lo dice...

Con este artículo, participo en el blog de James y sus reflejos del fin de semana
NEWTOWN AREA PHOTOS